contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Etching book.

I'm working hard in the studio at the moment putting together a postcard size book. The collection will be about thirty high quality reproductions of these hand coloured copper plate etchings. All drawn in miniature under a magnifying glass. Each copper plate is only 11cm. It's painstakingly slow work but it feels great experimenting and pushing the boundaries of my print work.  
         Over the next month or two i'll iron out the details, but i aim to hand print the covers and do a run that should take a while to sell out. Not as big a run as my last book but enough to stop it selling out the same day. I'm travelling a lot soon so my studio time will disappear, but i intend on making sure its out some time this summer.